Consumer Classroom is a new collaborative website for teachers about consumer education. It provides free, high quality resources for teachers along with interactive and collaborative tools to help teachers prepare lesson plans to share with students and other teachers from across the EU. Sign Up now on www.consumerclassroom.eu
Consumer Classroom is a new collaborative website for teachers from across the EU, providing quality resources for teachers and interactive tools to equip 12-18 year olds with the practical consumer skills they need for real life. The website is EU funded and aims to stimulate consumer education in secondary schools.
What can you do on the website?
- Access ready to use resources on consumer education
- Use the interactive lesson builders to create lesson plans
- Use the 'My Class' area to share lessons with your students
- Set-up Inter-Schools projects with other EU secondary schools
- Enter your class in the Inter-schools competition and win a class trip to Brussels!
- Discuss your views in the EU forum and share experiences
- Expand your knowledge of consumer eduation
How can I get involved?
Visit www.consumerclassroom.eu and register on the website. Get access to all the helpful teaching resources on the website as well as a personalised login area.
Share this informati9on with other teachers and encourage them to register and get involved. You and your colleagues can become part of an exciting community preparing 12-18 year olds with lessons for life with Consumer Classroom!