Servizz Bi tbissima
Why was the Award Servizz bi Tbissima set up and what are its objectives?
The Servizz bi Tbissima Award was set up to recognise those retailers/service providers who have a good customer care relationship with consumers and offer an exceptional customer friendly service whilst encouraging and promoting good commercial practices.
Terms and Conditions
Who is eligible to nominate?
- Entry is eligible to residents of the Maltese Islands.
- The entrant must be aged 16 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or email address will result in disqualification.
- Entrants may only vote once for their favourite establishment.
- Entries that are incomplete or incomprehensible will not be valid and will not be accepted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost due to computer error in transit.
- A winner will be drawn randomly every week between the 28th of June 2016 and the 7th of August 2016 and will be eligible to win one of six cash prizes of 100 euro each week. Cash prizes will be given during the Servizz bi Tbissima Award Ceremony which is expected to be held in October 2016.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner/s. If the winner/s cannot be contacted or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the MCCAA reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- The winners agree to the use of their name, photograph and email address and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by MCCAA relating to any post-winning publicity. Their details may be used to contact them in future.
- Personal details will be processed according to the Data Protection Act 2001 (Chapter 440 of the Laws of Malta) and any respective subsidiary legislation.
Who may be nominated for the Servizz bi Tbissima Award?
All businesses that sell products or offer services to consumers may be nominated for this Award.
To be eligible to win this Award, businesses need to abide by the Award's Code of Conduct. This code represents and covers the whole service/product acquisition cycle.
The business nominated for the award must not be under an investigation or has been investigated by a Regulatory Authority and found guilty during the last 4 years.
Furthermore, no public statement must have been issued by any Regulatory Authority, or a consumer association against the business during the preceding two years before the nomination is submitted.
Code of Conduct
a. Promoting a customer friendly relationship.
b. Conforming to all applicable regulations.
c. Ensuring that premises are accessible and safe.
d. Advertising and providing information including prices in a way that does not mislead potential customers.
e. Understanding customer requirements and giving advice accordingly.
f. Indicating/quoting prices that are all-inclusive and issuing relative receipts.
g. Ensuring that all complaints are dealt with in a timely manner.
h. Avoiding, if possible, that disputes are referred to the Consumer Claims Tribunal by opting for resolution through mediation.
i. Providing an adequate after-sales customer service.
j. If a commercial guarantee is issued, this must not have conditions which are less advantageous than those of a legal guarantee.
Servizz bi Tbissima Award Winners
An independent jury will evaluate all nominations received. The jury's decision is final.
There will be 3 winners who will be announced during a ceremony where prizes will be awarded to the winners.
The three winners will receive a trophy, a certificate, and the use of the Servizz bi Tbissima Award logo.
Training on customer care and on consumer related legislation will be offered to the companies that place among the first ten.
For further information about the Servizz bi Tbissima Award, one may contact the MCCAA by sending an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or calling on tel. no. 2395 2000
CLICK HERE to view the Maltese Version of the above terms and conditions.